The Biovela STIX summer campaign and sponsorship of the European Basketball Championship
Biovela STIX is a popular snack brand that has been inviting people to embark on adventures for many summers. The objective of this partnership between Biovela Group and Berta&Agency was to carry out a 3-month Biovela STIX social media campaign, which also encompassed its sponsorship of Lithuania’s National Basketball Team.
In the first phase of the campaign, the new-season Biovela STIX ad with an eagle was displayed on social media, presenting its limited-edition flavours. The second phase focused on the launch of communication about the Biovela STIX LOTTO game. In the third phase of the campaign, the communication was coupled with information about the sponsorship of Lithuania’s National Basketball Team.
This phase was carried out on Facebook and Instagram, while also involving influencer integrations.
- To communicate the new Biovela STIX flavours.
- To promote participation in the Biovela STIX Summer LOTTO.
- To reach 70-80% of the target audience.
- To shoot a Biovela STIX ad for the European Basketball Championship to air on social media and TV.
- To position the Biovela Group as the general sponsor of Lithuanian basketball.
- An ad script was developed, and the ad was shot together with players from Lithuania’s National Basketball Team.
- 2 press releases were issued to the media, about the start of the campaign and the creation of the TV ad.
- A game inviting participants to predict the final basketball match scores was implemented on social media.
- Two video clips were created in a reel-style format.
- The ad was seen by a total of 1.53 million people during the European Basketball Championship matches, broadcast on the TV3 group of channels. This is more than half (56.7%) of the Lithuanian population.*
- Across all phases of the campaign, the social media ads reached almost 80% of the target audience.
People who saw the TV ad on the TV3 group of channels
Target audience reached on social media.
Project team:Account manager Gintarė Dragūnaitė, junior social media account manager ė Urtė Paldauskaitė
2022 09 12