Integratation of PINK RUN with BENU
This October, during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Berta&Agency took care of the BENU pharmacy chain’s integration in the “PINK RUN with BENU” event in Kaunas.
To organise the integration and publicise it.
- A playful visual concept was developed, to invite women to get their breasts checked. Influencers were also involved in the communication.
- Handouts were prepared: children were given sustainably-made pinwheels and women received leaflets on self-checks printed on recycled paper (600 copies in total).
- All the technical work, games and the place for the integration were taken care of.
- We coordinated the work of animators at the event.
- We also coordinated a partnership with the Kaunas Clinics. During the event, an oncologist-chemotherapist from the Clinics explained how the participants could examine their breasts with their hands.
- The site of the integration was visited by at least 400 people.
- 4 influencers invited people to sign up for checks and donate to the breast cancer cause, while also encouraging women to get checked before it’s too late. The communication of the influencers reached almost 50,000 people.
People visited the BENU tent during the “PINK RUN with BENU” event in Kaunas
People reached via influencers
Project team:Account manager Gintarė Dragūnaitė
2022 10 12