Creation of JUNG HOME training sub-sites and promotion of registrations
JUNG Vilnius, the centre for switches and smart systems, has introduced an innovation on the market – a simpler version of the smart home system JUNG HOME. Contact training has been launched to upgrade the skills of professionals and to ensure a uniform standard of deployment while familiarising them with the new product. Specialists are invited to these events in all the Baltic States, so disseminating information and actively encouraging registrations is crucial to reach the rather niche audience of electricians.
- Develop an automated and user-friendly registration system for participants of JUNG HOME trainings
- To inform the market about the innovation and encourage registration for JUNG HOME training
- Establishing and maintaining contact with professionals who have completed training, offering them additional values and benefits
- 2 types of sign-up sheets have been created in Lithuanian, English, Estonian, Latvian and Russian. In total, we have created 9 registration subpages with individual e-solutions.
- A specialised newsletter for professionals who have received JUNG HOME training. On average, 88.74% of people opened the newsletter. from 200+ recipients.
- The JUNG HOME training banner was placed on 3 specialised portals: statyba.lt | statybajums.lt | statybaplius.lt. The total number of impressions generated by these banners on the portals amounts to 220+ thousand, and the number of clicks is almost 4 thousand. (data: August – September)
2023 10 10