Venipak X Irina Sinė partnership
Online shopping has become part of many people’s everyday lives. 2023 m. A survey of the Lithuanian population in January showed that clothing and footwear is the second most popular shopping category (44%), second only to electronic goods (54%). To facilitate the decision-making process of online shopping for clothing items and the choice of delivery method, and to get even closer to its audience, international parcel company Venipak has partnered with Irina Sine, fashion editor of a popular fashion magazine and creator of the clothing brand Not from Paris. The tangible result of the synergy between the brand and her personal image is a limited editionmerch line.
- Using a recognisable face, a style expert and a small business representative to develop image-based brand communication and engage the audience;
- to raise awareness of the Venipak brand and services, to promote their use and discover their benefits;
- expand your audience and attract new users.
- An opinion poll on the online shopping habits of the Baltic States’ population has been carried out – 1,000 people aged 18-74 in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia were surveyed by Omnibus;
- 6-month contract a long-term partnership with Venipak brand ambassador Irina Sine;
- Developing a consistent line of communication on Ambassador Irina Sinė’s Instagram accounts not_from_paris (19.4 thousand followers) and sine_irina (38.2 thousand followers) using different formats – reels, stories, posts;
- 1 press release was distributed, reaching 5 channels organically: top news and specialised portals;
- Irina x Venipak merch “More than superhero” (300 limited edition caps and t-shirts);
- Average reach of Instagram accounts over the course of the partnership: 18,000;
- Average number of Instagram accounts engaging with the content: 172.
Partners:Look up details 36 / 5,000 Translation results Translation result Personal image creator Irina Sinė
2023 10 20